Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WoW!

Ok so we all know that the Academy Awards were on Sunday, and we all comment on the hideous and beautiful dresses! These are my opinions!





Is there a Mermaid in the house!

I love that black dress with the necklace!




What is with the feathery stuff in the bust area?



The red dresses! So I am not a big fan of Anne Hathaway's dress but the skirt part is pretty, I don't like the collar of Heidi Klum's dresses but the rest is so pretty, my favorite is probably Miley Cyrus she is not my favorite person but the dress is beautiful!







6 comments:

Hayleybryn said...

Nice blog Maddy Pie! You are awesome. Nice fashion commentary. Can't wait to hear more!!!

Love,
Aunt Jennifer

Sherine said...

Hi maddy!! I'm so glad you started a blog:) How's the move coming? I'm glad you showed some of the dresses... we still don't have T.V. set up so I missed all the best dressed recaps! That mermaid one is ugggly.. I didn't mind Jessica alba's.. she is pregnant yo!

AnnEE said...

Hey Maddy! I totally remember you! I can't believe that you're not 6 anymore!! What grade are you in now?

I LOVED Heidi Klum and Jennifer Garner's dresses!

Paige said...

Hi Maddy! Cute blog and thanks for linking me. You should do a post about how you like home schooling- inquiring minds want to know!

Hayleybryn said...

hey you just had to choose the worst picts of me huh well i miss you to and nick says hi!! love you!!! i saw some picts of your room i luv it im glad i get to see it soon!!!!!!!

Hayleybryn said...

hey you just had to choose the worst picts of me huh well i miss you to and nick says hi!! love you!!! i saw some picts of your room i luv it im glad i get to see it soon!!!!!!!